Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sad Music To Go With A Sad Video

I'm currently looking for music to play over the video I will make around the theme of animal abuse. I'm waiting to edit the footage I've collected because I want to fit it to the tempo of the music.

This one's nice and sad but it's a bit too fast for what I want to do.

Think I like this one better for the slow start. Although I'm starting to think I want something less emotional.
Spent ages trawling through acoustic guitar songs, haven't found anything with the right feel to it. Could use The Price We Pay, but I wanted the song to be instrumental.

This one could work:

I'm leaning towards the second piano song at the moment. I might try out a couple of songs and see what works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment