Search This Blog

Friday 16 November 2012

More stalking by me


So I went on another mission to take stalker-ish pictures. This time I planned out the pictures beforehand and focused on a specific person and their belongings. I wanted to accentuate the theme of obsession with a particular person so I used my tablet to draw over the silhouettes of her body and her belongings. I put the numbers in the 800/900s to exaggerate the amount this person has been stalked by the photographer and make the obsession clear.
 If I presented this in an exhibition, I would have "stolen" items on display with the photos and notes about the stalker's feelings for the person.

Pink around the legs and a red border to suggest infatuation with the subject.


It was a happy coincidence that Chedira's work has a voyeuristic element in it.
You can find the storyboard created for these photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment